New Dress Form

Dress form

Today I worked on this dress form that I made using a customized pattern from Bootstrap fashion. It’s my 2nd go, the first one got too big for me. Lol, I shrunk a bit, so I needed an updated one, not to mention the busy printed fabric I chose for no. 1 was way too distracting. Live and learn. This time I used tea dyed muslin for a neutral look and a touch of linen on the neck, just to be pretty. I cant wait to try a draping exercise in this. Below are some progress photos and the first one I made.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s